Date: September 17, 2012
Place: Tarpon Springs Recreation Center 400 South Walton Ave. Tarpon Springs FL
Room: Social Room
1. Call to Order – 7pm
2. Establish Quorum – All Board Members (Ed Z. Bill P. Frank H. Kathleen R. Evelyn C) & Sue
3. Read or waive and approve meeting notes from Aug. 20, 2012 (No
feedback) Frank motioned, Bill 2nd – notes are minutes. Any feedback on THESE Notes - get them
to me by NOON 10/15/12
4. Financial report – 79k in operating account (including insurance payment from accident) 2
CD’s worth total 50k … working on budget numbers for 2013 now.
5. Violation Status – two headed for fines. One
community member responded and rectified the issue on the first letter! Thank You Neighbor! The purpose of
our governing documents is to ensure our community remains a community people want to move TO not move
6. Old Business
6.1. Concrete Pillars
– sign off on the job should be completed within 10 days.
6.2. Storm Drain –
still with Pasco legal department. Sue said they said the only option
is go THRU River Watch not between Riverwatch Center and River Watch.
6.3. Well Drilling by
the playground – Should be done middle to end of October (depending on weather)
6.4. Wall between
River Watch Center and River Watch – erosion – contact is listed on main page of the website.
6.5. Wall Pasco side
– According to attorney, we are obligated to keep the wall in good repair, not ensure the wall is clean and
painted. Sue to send letter to Crest Ridge contact.
6.6. Playground –
should be completed by the end of October (?) Ed has the
6.7. Boat Launch
Pavers – have to wait until winter weather for lower water levels.
Landscaping – mulch put out at the playground and around the entrance.
7. New Business
7.1. Working on the
8. Maintenance Report
8.1. Entrance walls
and sidewalk – time for quotes to pressure wash them for the year – set time to do for the second week of November
(after rainy season)
9. Architectural Report – one home painting – not sure of when yet … probably after rainy
10. Board of Director
Comments – none
11. Open Questions From
Entrance walls and sidewalks – getting quotes for cleaning once rainy season is over
(second week of November)
Rust through-out our community is starting to pop-up as an issue (some homes have
been rusty for a while and are headed to fines … PLEASE do not let this happen to you)
11.2.1. Products to get rid of
rust … http://www.ridorust.net/
Rust Information: Cars http://www.getridofthings.com/household/get-rid-of-rust.htm
12. Adjourn Meeting
Frank Second: Evelyn Time: 7:37 pm