Tapron ~ River Watch

(privately owned & operated)

Site Owner is Evelyn @  (Subject Line: RiverWatch)
Looking for Estoppels or Property Manager Information? Click Here for Contact Info

Tarpon Springs Police Department
Code Enforcement Division
444 s. Huey Ave.
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689 (727) 937-0017
Standards for maintaining your property in compliance with City Code of Ordinances:
  • Parking or Storage of Abandoned (inoperative) Vehicles (refer to 40.0)
  • Address Numbering (refer to 150.00)
  • Animals (refer to 4-4)
    • City code empowers Police Officers to handle animal complaints including barking dogs and any related noise issues.  Call the police non-emergency number at (727) 938-2849.  Code enforcement handles complaints about animal9s) being maintained in an environment of unsanitary condition, which result in the attraction of vermin or the discharge of odors from the dwelling or yard.
  • Boat & Recreational Vehicles (refer to 42.00)
  • Commercial Vehicles (refer to 41.00)
  • Fences (refer to 8-40)
    • A permit is required for a new fence or replacement of an existing fence from the Tarpon Springs building department at (727) 942-5604.  All fences shall be kept in good repair and not displaying a neglected condition.
  • Garage & Yard Sales
    • Permits are obtained through the building department (727) 942-5604
  • Garbage Cans & Curbside Discarded Furniture / Debris (refer to 8-16)
    • All garbage cans shall not be placed at the curb for collection more than 12 hours before scheduled time and shall be removed NO LATER THAN 12 hours after collection.  Trash bundles , bound and tied, shall not exceed four feet by 30 inches by 30 inches with a total gross weight not to exceed 50 pounds.  Do not put discarded furniture, large debris items or appliances at the curb for pick-up.
    • For an additional fee a special pick-up may be arranged by calling Waste Management at (727) 572-8779
    • You may call the yard waste facility at (727) 943-0067 to make arrangements to dispose of furniture and appliances (minimum charge $15.00, you must transport (or arrange transport for) the items.  No appliances with Freon.)
  • Outdoor Storage (refer to 8-52, 8-40)
  • Property Maintenance (refer to 8-52, 8-40)
  • Unsafe Structures
    • Report unsafe structures to the building department (727) 942-5604
  • Watering Restrictions
    • Call the non-emergency police number (727) 938-2849



~Suspicious Activity~

If you see something,
SAY something!

Call 911

Keep your vehicles & home LOCKED!

Don't be an"Easy Mark"

Tarpon Springs NON-Emergency
911 Info